We have a 180-day return policy, which means you have 180 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you must complete the online form so that we can process the return and refund correctly.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
As you might expect there are some key terms and conditions to be aware of.
The key points to be aware of are (available from 10th of October, 2022):
- The product must be returned in its original packaging.
- It must be postmarked no later than 180 days after the date of purchase.
- To prove that the product was used, you have to take a use photo once a week and attach the process in email after filling out the refund form. The photos will be checked to whether they have been taken on the proper dates.
- A copy of (not the original) purchase receipt must be included.
- The returns form must be completed and included.
- You must allow 30 working days for handling.
- Once the device has been received and inspected, your refund will be issued. All shipping fees, import fees and transaction fees are supported by the customer and are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be made for any product damaged by accident, neglect, unreasonable use, or lost in the post.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. We'll refund you the purchase price minus a 10% open box restocking fee.Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.