• Quicker Recovery, Short Course, Save Costs – Traditional therapy of vitiligo treatment, need at least two years, and using 308 – nm excimer laser therapy can obviously effect after a period of treatment, 2 to 4 courses, thus greatly save medical costs.
• Clear The Lesion, Prevent Recurrence – It is not easy to relapse after the 308 – nm excimer light therapy ,this is one of the biggest highlights from the traditional phototherapy, it can eliminate the vitiligo, fundamentally eliminate the factors of recurrence.
• Need No Operation, More Secure – Most traditional therapy USE orally and external coating treatment agentia, but the high tech 308 nm excimer light therapy technology USE special band beam, which can effectively avoid drug-induced damage, which is the internationally recognized, safest vitiligo treatment technique.
• Operation Is Simple – Handheld integration design, convenient treatment, can enjoy professional phototherapy effect without leave home.It is lightweight, portable and is powered by the AC adapter. UV goggles for eye protection are also included in the set.
• Easy To Treat – Treatment can be as little as 4 minutes 3-4 times a week for each area treated. To use it simply place it against the affected area. Positive results have been seen in as little as one week; however results do vary between individuals and severity of condition.
In people with vitiligo, not enough melanocytes are present, and so white patches are left on the skin, and can even affect the pigmentation of hair. Typically, vitiligo does not go away. In most cases white patches are permanent and can also sometimes spread to other parts of the body.
Psoriasis is a skin condition which is triggered when our immune systems malfunction, going into hyperdrive, forcing this process of cell regeneration to completes in 3-7 days rather than the normal 3-4 weeks. Psoriatic skin cells reaching the surface in 3-7 days are immature and build up quickly on the outer layer of the epidermis as patches of inflamed flaky skin, easily susceptible to irritation.
Eczema is a dry skin condition, which also known as dermatitis. It is a condition which varies from person to person and comes in many different forms, such as itching, inflammation, skin ulcers, etc.
People try creams (some steroid based), soaps, injections, salts and visit the Dead Sea all with varying results. However, the use of 308nm laser light treatment has a success rate of around 98%, importantly improving your quality of life.
It is a clinically proven device for the treatment of all types of psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema and similar skin diseases, both on the body in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
180 days money back guarantee
308nm laser phototherapy is a well-established therapy, used by Dermatologists world-wide for treating a range of skin conditions including psoriasis, vitiligo and eczema. It is also used as a therapy to combat Vitamin D deficiency. The use of 308nm laser light treatment has a success rate of around 98%. Reduce your treatment costs, reduce your treatment time, protect privacy, and don't have to be affected by the side effects of medications.
308nm laser phototherapy treatment involves exposure to the light for very short periods of time (between 30 seconds and a maximum of 4 minutes) 2-3 times each week, typically seeing results within 4 to 8 weeks.
"The excimer 308nm device has revolutionized the therapy of pruritic, inflammable skin diseases! It is highly effective for all the indications of an excimer laser and achieves fast, long lasting results. At the same time it is a small, handheld device and very easy to use."
It is not easy to relapse and can eliminate the vitiligo, fundamentally eliminate the factors of recurrence.
It can effectively avoid drug-induced damage, which is the internationally recognized, safest vitiligo treatment technique.
Say goodbye to skin conditions in a few simple steps
1.First put on your goggles.
2.Turn on the device.
3.Set the treatment time according to the instructions.
4.Irradiate the pathological skin and the device will automatically turn off.
5.Treatment is complete. It only takes a few minutes to complete the treatment at home.
1. Increasing the patient’s Vitamin D levels, which is also best achieved by exposing as much skin area as possible to the 308nm laser light.
2. Within the vitiligo lesions, by stimulating the atrophied melanocytes so they produce melanin pigment again.
3. Within the vitiligo lesions, by stimulating the melanocyte stem cells so that new melanocytes are created.
4. A general suppression of the patient’s overactive immune system, which is best achieved by exposing to the 308nm laser light.
Product Name: 308nm Excimer Device
Light Source: 308nm excimer light
Display Mode: LCD screen
Irradiation Intensity: 20mW/cm2 ± 20%
Illuminated Area: 12cm2 ± 10% (35*35mm)
Net Weight: 425g
Time Range: 0~250 seconds
Psoriasis is a common, non-contagious, chronic, relapsing, and remitting immune-mediated disease characterized by skin lesions including red and silver / scaly plaques and papules, which often itch and may vary in severity from minor localized patches to complete body coverage, including hair-covered areas and possibly the genitals. The immune system improperly causes skin cells to locally multiply up to 10 times faster than normal and pile up on each other to form raised and typically scaly lesions.
The medical treatment of psoriasis almost always starts with “topicals”, which are physician prescribed drugs in the form of creams and ointments applied directly to the skin, such as: various potencies of steroids, the Vitamin D analogue “calcipotriol” , and topical calcineurin inhibitors. All topical treatments have possible side effects, for example, prolonged steroid use can cause skin atrophy (thinning of the skin), rosacea, irritation and tachyphylaxis (loss of effectiveness). Topicals can also be quite expensive, with one tube costing up to $200 and sometimes a tube or two required per month for extensive psoriasis.
The topicals seldom provide much relief beyond itch and flake control, making clinical or home 308nm excimer phototherapy next in line, which within weeks of diligent use can heal lesions completely such that they become normal, healthy, and clear skin. Lower dose maintenance treatments can then be used to control the condition indefinitely and drug-free with practically no side effects. Plus there is the immense benefit of making large amounts of Vitamin D naturally, which is carried away by the tiny blood vessels in our skin for health benefits throughout the body.
Eczema is a general term for a group of non-contagious skin disorders that cause localized skin inflammation and irritation. The symptoms can vary greatly between patients and may include dry, rough, red, swollen, and/or scaly skin, hives, and very often itch – sometimes severe. Eczema causes damage to the protective outer layer of skin called the stratum corneum, resulting in the skin becoming inflamed, itchy, and losing its ability to retain water.
involve an immune system response and have no known cause, but there is evidence that a compromised immune system plays an important role. When threatened, the immune system’s white blood cells release substances that cause inflammation, burning sensations, and itchiness. With itch comes scratching, often sub-consciously at night, which worsens the condition in the so-called itch-scratch cycle resulting in sleeplessness, irritability, and ever-more patient stress. In severe cases, the skin will thicken, crack, bleed, and weep fluid; which can allow bacteria to enter and a secondary infection to develop.
The treatment of eczema almost always begins with simple moisturizers to help the skin barrier heal, with oatmeal baths and lotions being successfully used for many decades. To reduce itch, sometimes topical antihistamines are used. For more severe cases, topical steroid drugs or the topical calcineurin inhibitors Protopic (tacrolimus) and Elidel (pimecrolimus) may be prescribed by your doctor. Topical drugs can be effective but may result in complications such as skin atrophy (skin thinning), rosacea, irritation, and tachyphylaxis (loss of effectiveness). These topical drugs can also be rather expensive, with a single tube costing up to $200 and sometimes a tube or two required every month for extensive eczema.
For the unlucky few that do not respond to any of the standard therapies, a systemic immunosuppressant such as methotrexate and cyclosporine may have to be used temporarily to halt the itch-scratch cycle and allow the skin to heal. These drugs are taken internally, affect the entire body, and have significant side effects including increased risk of infection, nausea, and kidney / liver damage.